Welcome to the onboarding page for the Entrepreneurship & New Ventures course taught at Hosei University.
If you are looking for the Application Form for this course, please click here. Please complete the form by 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24, 2019.
2019 COURSE GOAL & OBJECTIVES
2019 LEARNING DESIGN – DETAILED
- This course meets on Tuesdays in the Fall Semester during the first period (08:50-10:30).
- There are 14 class meetings. Each meeting is 100 minutes in duration.
- Students are required to complete an assigned reading and a brief journal entry before most class meetings.
- Most of the assigned readings come from an online coursepack that the Professor creates via Harvard Business School Publishing. (A link to the coursepack is emailed to the students after Session 02). Each enrolled student is required to purchase the coursepack directly from Harvard Business School Publishing. Online journal assignments that require require students to complete a reading in the coursepack will not be evaluated by the Professor if the student has not purchased the coursepack from Harvard Business School Publishing.
- Students are also required to complete a journal entry after each class meeting.
- The final deliverable in the course is a business model canvas and a brief paper explaining the contents of your business model canvas. The paper should be at least 2 pages long. It should have at least 11 paragraphs. The first paragraph is the Introduction; the last paragraph is the Conclusion. Paragraphs 2-10 describe the nine building blocks of the student’s business model canvas.